Wednesday, July 31, 2013


July a hot month, some years scorching hot this year it feels like spring.  At least to me it does.  My life took a new turn, I recently enrolled in a training to enhance my abilities.  I was at home day after day tending to my husband, my kids, my home.  My life was peachy, until my youngest entered school.  I started to volunteer in his class, eventually I ended up helping in the playgrounds and the office.  The schools' secretary, a precious gift from God to those around her, encouraged me to submit an application to to the school and get paid at least for playground supervision.  Before I knew it I was no longer a homemaker.  Well since I was making money I started wasting money (not spending, wasting) and found that the pay I received for supervising the playgrounds was not enough.  I took a test to see if I could work in the office (for pay of course) but did I pass the test? "no" just like a baby is not born walking I was not born filling properly, typing at the proper speed, or with the  knowledge of all this technology around the world.  And that brought me to this pleasant, springlike moment, back to school feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment